Niagara Realty Group Inc. – Terms and Conditions – Updated 09/22/15
By ordering our 3D imaging services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Niagara Realty Group Inc. will bill your credit card at the time of service unless arrangements have been made prior.
2) A statement will be emailed to the contact information we have on file following the service and for your files.
3) Our service fees are subject to change without notice. Prices are clearly marked at the time of booking.
4) Refunds will not be given under any circumstances following our fulfillment of services. We will, however, take steps to address any issues you have.
5) Additional fees may be incurred for your 3D scan or virtual tour. Fees can include no-show or for travelling outside our normal area. Be sure to ask us for more information.
6) In the event a rescan is requested, the full service fee will be charged.
STORAGE OF DATA
3D scans, tours and images are hosted by Matterport™, or a 3rd party web server of their choosing (known as “The Cloud”).
Niagara Realty Group Inc. makes all reasonable efforts to ensure the quality and accuracy of materials on the cloud, however, to the extent permitted by law, Niagara Realty Group Inc. accepts no liability for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of material. Niagara Realty Group Inc. is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites.
By making use of material on this web server, you accept these copyright and disclaimer provisions.
Tours will remain online for the life of the listing or 3 months (90 days) following completion of service – whichever comes first. A fee of $25 per month will be charged for each additional month thereafter.
We strive to ensure a quick turnaround. Therefore, links to your 3D tour will be provided within 2 to 5 hours following completion of service.
All tours are hosted by Matterport, or a 3rd party web server of their choosing (known as “The Cloud”). Niagara Realty Group Inc. accepts no responsibility for downtime of these tours due to technical issues or otherwise.
All material on the cloud is a copyright of Niagara Realty Group Inc. and Matterport unless otherwise acknowledged. Duplicaiton or sale of all or any part of it is not permitted. Permission for any other use must be obtained from Niagara Realty Group Inc. Electronic or print copies may not be offered, whether for sale or otherwise, to any third party. Links to materials on other servers should not be construed as claim over them.
Access to information on the cloud is provided exclusively for the benefit of our clients, and their clients. It may not be accessed by, or offered whether for sale or otherwise to any third party.
Clients of this service are responsible for the following when the property is scanned:
1) Making sure the property is made available with access to all areas to be scanned
2) Making sure property is ready and clean
3) If the property is not ready to be scanned, you may choose to cancel the service 24 hours prior to appointment. Failure to show for appointment will result in a no-show charge of 50% of the service fee.
4) Niagara Realty Group Inc. accepts no responsibility for the property not being scan-ready. In the event the property needs to be rescanned, the full charge for this service will apply.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.